If you are a high school or full-time undergraduate student pursuing an education in athletics administration, you should join the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association. The NIAAA is a national professional
organization administered by and for athletic administrators for the purpose of:
- Promoting the professional growth and image of interscholastic athletic administrators
- Promoting the development and prestige of state athletic administrators organizations which will contribute, in cooperation with state high school associations, to the interscholastic athletic program of each state
- Preserving the educational nature of interscholastic athletics and the place of these programs in the curricula of schools
- Interscholastic Athletic Administration, a quarterly professional journal written by and for athletic administrators
- Discount on registration fees for the National Athletic Directors Conference in addition LTI classes, certification and other services
Please note that transcript and enrollment verification is required before being approved for this membership. Transcripts can be sent to email@example.com.
Become A Member
Graduate students are only allowed to hold a student membership if their membership is paid for by the university they are attending.